Whole Life Insurance
Some life policies have health requirements. Or premiums that can fluctuate over time. Thanks to your membership with Alabama Retired State Employees' Association/ Alabama Public Employees' Advocacy (ARSEA/APEAL) and its partnership with AMBA, you can apply for a policy with locked-in rates, no questions asked.
- For members of ARSEA/APEAL
- Guaranteed acceptance for ages 45-85
- Your application is pre-approved
- Pays up to $25,000
- Reasonable premiums guaranteed never to increase
- You can't be cancelled for any reason as long as premiums are paid
- A carrier you trust: United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
- No obligation 30-day return policy
- To help pay for final expenses associated with a funeral and burial. These costs can be up to $9,000, according to a 2019 survey by the National Funeral Directors Association
- To help pay Estate Taxes
- To help settle your debts or financial obligations
- To leave a gift for heirs such as children or grandchildren
- To leave a gift for a chosen charity or cause
- To supplement a life insurance policy that has not kept pace with inflation
- Will your loved ones be able to pay for your funeral costs?
- Will they have the financial support they need during this difficult time?
- Do you have enough savings to pay for your medical costs and other debts?
- Help make sure your family avoids financial issues.