YOUR ASSOCIATION CAN HELP YOU FILL THE GAPS IN YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE
This is one of the main advantages of being a member! Thanks to our trusted partner, AMBA , members are eligible for exclusive insurance plans that are effective and affordable. If you’ve had trouble getting supplemental insurance at a reasonable rate, here’s your chance! Best of all, it's easy - you can enroll your way: online, by phone, or in person.
- Choose your own dentist - No network required.
- Save up to 50% - With a dentist in the Ameritas Dental Network.
- No Waiting Periods - For covered services during open enrollment.
- Over 400,000 providers to choose from - Whether home or traveling.
- Wide Range of Procedures - Covered up to 100% with a low deductible
- High Calendar Year Maximum
- Choose from thousands of eye doctors in rural and metropolitan areas nationwide.
- One-stop convenience for eye exams and eyewear to take care of all your vision needs, your local Walmart included.
- Great Benefits and Low Copays for the services you need, including:
- WellVision Exam covered every 12 months with a $15 copay.
- Prescription Eyeglasses with a $25 copay.
- Frames covered every 24 months
- $150 allowance on a wide selection of frames
- $170 allowance for featured brands
- 20% savings on the amount over your allowance
- Lenses covered every 12 months.
- 100% Coverage On All Progressives
- 100% Coverage On Anti Reflective Coating
- 20-25% Saving On Non-Covered Lens Enhancements
- Single Vision, Lined Bifocal, and Lined Trifocal Lenses
- Contact Lens Exam covered every 12 months (instead of eyeglasses).
- 20% savings on additional glasses and sunglasses.
Medicare doesn’t provide all the health insurance coverage you need. That’s where a Medicare Supplement plan comes in. Also known as Medigap, these insurance plans not only help pay for additional eligible expenses not paid by Medicare, they provide the freedom for you to use your own physician, specialist, and medical facility.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options.LEARN MORE
Many advanced treatments that could increase your chances for cancer survival are not available locally. Travel, care, and other out-of-pocket expenses can be overwhelming.
A cancer plan will:
- Pay cash directly to you upon first diagnosis of internal cancer or malignant melanoma
- Be paid at one time in one lump sum, for you to use as you see fit
- Offer an optional heart and stroke rider for additional premium
Long Term Care
A Long-Term Care insurance policy can ease the financial burden on your loved ones. Save your family thousands of dollars, helping to protect your life savings and reduce the stress on your spouse and children.
Long-term care services not typically covered by Medicare include:
- A skilled nursing facility after 100 days
- Transferring to and from a bed or chair
- Personal hygiene
Long-term care today can cost $75,000 a year or more. The sooner you plan, the better your chances of avoiding financial challenges later.LEARN MORE
This plan can give you the peace of mind of protecting your family from the high cost of final expenses.
- No medical exam or lab tests
- No premium increase as long as you continue making payments
- No decrease in coverage due to age or health
If you never want to get jolted by sudden changes in the stock market, then a Tax-Deferred Asset Protection may be for you. With this annuity, your income is locked in, with a guaranteed interest rate. Plus there are multiple payout options.
Why a Tax-Deferred Asset Protection?
- Protects your investment from downturns
- Enjoy market gains without downside risk
- Offers guaranteed interest rates
- Provides income for your entire lifetime
- Liquidates penalty-free for Confinement, Terminal Illness and Home Health Care
- From a carrier you know and trust: A+ rated by Standard and Poor’s, in business for over 133 years
One ride to the hospital could cost you thousands of dollars out of pocket, and air transport could add up to $50,000 or more. Protect yourself with a Medical Transportation plan. Best-in-class emergency transportation coverage from Medical Air Services Association (MASA), available 24/7 at home or while traveling. It provides transportation of you, your spouse, children, grandchildren, even pets and vehicles at no additional cost. More complete coverage than competitors. No premiums, deductibles or other hassles. Pay once and you're covered!LEARN MORE
Short Term Care/Home Health Care
If you’re like most people sidelined by an accident or health issue, you’d prefer to recover in the comfort of your own home. Home healthcare, which costs less and can be just as effective as care in a hospital or skilled nursing facility, is not always covered by standard health insurance. A Home Healthcare plan gives you the flexibility to choose the type of care that’s right for you.
Costs for hospital stays and for at-home and nursing facility recovery can be devastating. Even those who lead a healthy lifestyle may be at risk for an unexpected health issue requiring therapy and rehabilitation. This insurance can help you manage your expenses and preserve your savings. Benefits are paid directly to you or a medical provider that you designate and given in addition to any other health care coverage you may have.LEARN MORE
It’s no secret that hospital visits can be expensive. However, there are other hospital expenses that can prove costly, as well. These include extended hospital stays, emergency room visits, ambulance transportation and more. That’s why having a supplemental hospital indemnity insurance policy could be a smart financial decision – one that provides additional protection for you and your loved ones.LEARN MORE
Most insurance plans don't cover hearing healthcare. This no-cost program provides free hearing consultations and discounts on hearing aids through a nationwide network of hearing professionals.
- Free annual consultations for you & your immediate family
- One year of free office visits (limit 6)
- Nationwide network of 3,000+ locations
- Discounts on hearing aids, tinnitus options & hearing protection products
YES, I'd like to learn more about vision and dental plans through ORTA!
Please have a representative contact me.