Whole Life Insurance
Some life policies have health requirements. Or premiums that can fluctuate over time. Thanks to your membership with Texas Retired Teachers Association (TRTA) and its partnership with Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA), you can apply for a policy with locked-in rates, no questions asked.
- For members of TRTA
- Guaranteed acceptance for ages 45-85
- Your application is pre-approved
- Pays up to $25,000
- Reasonable premiums guaranteed never to increase
- You can't be cancelled for any reason as long as premiums are paid
- A carrier you trust: United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
- No obligation 30-day return policy
- To help pay for final expenses associated with a funeral and burial. These costs can be up to $9,000, according to a 2019 survey by the National Funeral Directors Association
- To help pay Estate Taxes
- To help settle your debts or financial obligations
- To leave a gift for heirs such as children or grandchildren
- To leave a gift for a chosen charity or cause
- To supplement a life insurance policy that has not kept pace with inflation
- Will your loved ones be able to pay for your funeral costs?
- Will they have the financial support they need during this difficult time?
- Do you have enough savings to pay for your medical costs and other debts?
- Help make sure your family avoids financial issues.